Grass bricks, which are said to date back to the 1890s, have inadvertently found that balers can be used to make loose crop straws into large grass blocks that can be used in construction. In the 1930s, in the grassland areas of the northern United States, due to the scarcity of timber resources, immigrants who had just arrived in the north had to build houses, only the grass on the grasslands. In Nebraska, the grass brick houses of the year are still sheltering people from the wind. Wholesale of grass bricks has long been a trend.
The modularization of grass bricks is also gradually taking shape, and its size specifications are becoming standardized. The production of straw blocks is generally carried out by placing the grass into a grass brick machine, pressing it into a layer of thin sheets, and then tying the sheets into grass bricks. These sheets can be used when a single brick is not required. The density of grass bricks is generally 100 kilograms per cubic meter, and the pressure capacity can reach more than 1,900 kilograms per square meter.
The structure of the grass brick house, more is the use of frame structure, wood, bamboo, concrete, steel, etc. can be used as frame materials. Grass bricks are mainly used as enclosures. But in smaller, simple buildings, grass bricks can be used for self-supporting structures. A self-supporting grass brick house built in the United States in 1904 is still in use.
If the courtyard is covered with concrete or paved, the land below will not be able to "breath" and the absorbed heat radiation will be more difficult to release. However, if all turf or planting is done, it is not easy to move. Paving planting bricks is also a more compromise method. The hollow grass planting bricks have space for the green grass to grow, so that the land can also breathe moderately; it can withstand heavy pressure, so that the grass will not die due to stamping or tire crushing. It is convenient to use as an activity venue or parking lot. Don't worry It was raining all over the place. The water-permeable grass bricks can also be used to wash the soil with water, and also store water to maintain the humidity of the turf. In the past, all the grass bricks were made of cement. Nowadays, there are planting bricks made of PP material, which makes loading and unloading easier. The shape also has squares, circles and strips.
- Wood rope wholesale manufacturers analyze what factors will make straw rope damaged
- How to buy a suitable straw curtain at the grass curtain wholesaler?
- The manufacturer of straw curtains, a good helper for farmers to get rich
- The difference between the concave grass pad of the grass pad wholesaler and other ordinary grass pads
- Grass Pad Maintenance Law
- Left curtain manufacturers take you to explore the economic benefits of straw curtains
- Which is a straw bag manufacturer, listen to the customer’s word of mouth
- The straw manufacturer explains the oil absorption effect of the straw curtain
- The practical methods for the feed of Deqin agricultural straw are as follows:
- Precautions for grass brick manufacturers in choosing grass brick walls